- Do you struggle to say no to the things you know you should be saying no to? When you say no, do you feel overwhelming feelings of guilt and shame?
- Do you often find yourself in scenarios with cruel and exploitative people agreeing to do things that you shouldn't agree to do?
- Do you find yourself to be too agreeable, too avoidant of conflict, and generally something of a pushover?
- Do you often find yourself in relationships where you feel as though you are giving more than you are receiving? If so, this is the course for you.
It's time to find yourself again
This Course will teach you how to:
- Say No
- Make decisions in your own best interests
- Ask directly and openly for what you want
IT'S TIME TO STAND UP FOR YOURSELF LIKE NEVER BEFORE.
IS THE COURSE RIGHT FOR YOU?
- This course is for anybody who wants to learn how to say no.
- For anybody who struggles to make decisions in their own best interests in their own lives.
- For anybody who struggles to know what it is that they want.
- For anyone who struggles to ask directly and openly for what they want.
- For anybody who would like to enjoy a better quality of relationships on a more equal footing with stronger boundaries.
[If you have a problem that requires therapeutic intervention, find a licensed clinical practitioner, this product is for INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. You are entirely responsible for your own wellbeing ]
Pay Once, Access Forever
Every course on the site purchased comes with a Lifetime access policy, Pay once Access Forever
If you aren’t completely satisfied with The Course let us know within the first 30 days for a full refund. No questions asked.
The course and the material presented in this course is for education purposes only and does not replace face-to-face therapy with a qualified mental health professional.